Welcome to Creative Countdown! Once you have registered you will be able to save, clone, and order your countdowns!
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This policy was last modified on 7/06/2014
Terms & Conditions
- Turnaround, Count downs will be shipped 3 days after your preview has been approved. If your job is approved by 4 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, turnaround time begins that business day. For example, a job with three-day turnaround that you approve by 4:00 pm Monday will be shipped out to you on Thursday afternoon. Allow additional business days for delivery based on the shipping method you selected. Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays do not count when calculating turnaround. Our turnaround times are an estimate, and are not to be confused with a guarantee. We assume no responsibility for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays in delivery service, the breakdown of equipment, illness, etc.
- Payment Terms All orders must be prepaid. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Cancellations A request to cancel should be done by phone (Contact Us) to prevent the job from moving forward in the production process. Cancelled orders require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation. Due to our manufacturing procedures, you may only cancel an order without incurring additional fees prior to the printing of the count down. No refunds will be given for orders cancelled after your job has been printed.
- Liability Creative Countdown LLC.’s liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the customer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. Creative Countdown LLC. warrants that every product manufactured by it meets industry standard for such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Creative Countdown, LLC. makes no other warranty and no actions or words of Creative Countdown, LLC. or its officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
- Privacy Statement Any information Creative Countdown, Inc. collects from order processing or from any inquiries is not shared with any other company. Your information is only used for contact, billing, and shipping purposes. Your credit card information is never stored by Creative Countdown, LLC.
- Claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made by the client in writing no later than 5 calendar days after delivery. If no such claim is made, Creative Countdown, LLC. and the client will understand that the job has been accepted. By accepting the job, the client acknowledges that Creative Countdown, LLC’s performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications.
- All Sales Are Final . Since each job is custom created for its owner, it cannot be reused or resold to other clients.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Your information will only be used to complete your order. Under no circumstances will your information be sold or used for any other purpose.